How does it look up there?
We can quickly shed light on things that aren’t visible with the human eye. Save time and money by employing our specialist drone crew to conduct a thermal inspection – reveal problems before they become expensive headaches.
Benefits of Drone Thermal Imaging
- Quick coverage of large and hard-to-access areas.
- Rapid positioning of the camera for best results.
- Inspect when systems are under load, reducing downtime.
- Accurate temperature analysis for defect detection.
- Facilitate predictive maintenance by revealing hidden issues that aren’t visible to the human eye.
Here’s how it works…
- Call us to chat through your thermal imaging requirements.
- Book our specialist drone crew to conduct a survey.
- 2 operators will attend site with our highest resolution thermal camera (640 x 480 pixels) to conduct the operation.
- A series of photographs and video footage will be captured of the target areas.
- It is often advisable for the client to be present to view the live image and interpret potential defects / areas of specific interest.
- All images and footage will be transferred directly to the client for analysis.
- We operate several thermal imaging drone crews so we can usually act on an enquiry very quickly.