We are looking for a sales and marketing genius to join our excitable team at Upper Cut Productions in Nottingham. We have a specific project that needs to be kick-started so the initial term is 6 months but may be extended.
The job description is quite broad but primarily focused on sales and basic photography assignments. The principal roles of the position include:
- Identifying and contacting new customers by telephone and email
- Continual client liaison / account management
- Generation of marketing material
- Travelling to numerous locations around the UK to meet clients and perform basic photography assignments with specialist equipment (training provided).
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well presented, forward-thinking with excellent telephone manner and client relations skills. All sales material and equipment is supplied to assist the role.
Preferred skills and experience:
- A proven background in sales
- Interest in photography and filming
- Competent with Adobe software (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom).
- Personal transport (required).
- Chain balancing (not necessary, but we will be impressed).